Learn about our interest-free loans and apply for one today. Just follow the steps below.
- Must be of the Jewish faith.
- Must have a legitimate need.
- Must be at least eighteen (18) years of age.
- Has resided in the Tarrant County area for a minimum of six (6) months.
- The spouse of the Borrower will also be required to complete the application and sign the Promissory Note, as a Co-Applicant/Borrower.
- Has satisfactorily paid in full any prior loan from the Association.
- Is not currently a Co-Signer on another Hebrew Free Loan Promissory Note.
- Is not in or considering bankruptcy.
- Must be at least twenty-one (21) years of age.
- Preferably be of the Jewish faith.
- Preferably has resided in the Tarrant County area for a minimum of one (1) year.
- Is established, creditworthy, and must be capable of repayment of the full amount of the loan should the Borrower for any reason fail to do so. The Co-Signer must give written consent authorizing the Association to obtain a credit report.
- Co-Signers may not be a rabbi, cantor, director of a Jewish institution, or a Jewish communal professional.
- Co-Signers may not be a person living solely on a fixed income such as social security or welfare.
- Is not already a Borrower on another Hebrew Free Loan.
In most cases, loan processing will be completed within seven (7) business days.